Are they putting that knowledge into practice?
• All churches teach from the pulpit. Some have
classes and conferences or small groups for adults. Are these effective?
Are they enough?
• Are congregation leaders teaching what you want them to teach?
• Are church members learning what is taught?
• Are they learning to serve others?
• Are they learning to share their faith?
• What do they feel about their neighbors—Or the people on the other side of the tracks?
• Is church, for the members, a way to get in touch
with and serve God or is it a way to get God to help them live more comfortably?
• Have they learned righteousness?
• Have they learned grace?
• Have they learned how to balance righteous living and a grace-giving life?
• Have they learned effective ways to share their faith?
• Are they living what they learned?
If they are not learning, what can you
do to change? If they are learning, are they practicing what they
learn? What do you need to do to make your teaching more effective?